skip to main | skip to sidebar

emi

2007年11月29日木曜日

lunch today

I went to buy BENTO with Cana near the OBIYAMA JOYFUL today . I ate MENCHIKATU BENTO. This is very delicious.
投稿者 emi 時刻: 14:00

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

次の投稿 前の投稿 ホーム
登録: コメントの投稿 (Atom)

links

  • my podcast

Tags

  • presentation (1)

ブログ アーカイブ

  • ►  2008 (14)
    • ►  2月 (2)
    • ►  1月 (12)
  • ▼  2007 (37)
    • ►  12月 (12)
    • ▼  11月 (18)
      • The OC
      • my hobby
      • lunch today
      • interesting movie
      • My favorite cake NO,1
      • My favorite cake NO,2
      • My favorite cake NO,3
      • cake ranking
      • good cafe
      • teacher
      • basketball
      • my favorite cafe
      • 24
      • about a book
      • today
      • about book
      • My plan
      • My pay
    • ►  10月 (7)

自己紹介

emi
詳細プロフィールを表示
 

books I have read

emi

読込中...